ATTORNEYS >> JACOB P. NICHOLAS
- J.D., University of Akron School of Law (2017)
- Cum Laude // Dean’s List
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
- Scanlon Bell Inn of Courts
- Trial Team
- 2017 Regional Runner Up, American Association for Justice
- 2016 Regional Semi-finalist, American Association for Justice
- 2015 Regional Runner Up, American Association for Justice
- 2015 Best Overall Advocate, National Trial Advocacy Competition.
- B.S., Ohio University (2013)
- Four year recipient of the Gateway Excellence Scholarship Award
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity, International, Pre-Law Chapter
Mr. Nicholas practices all areas of tort defense including insurance defense, wrongful death, personal injury, premises liability, and products liability. Prior to joining Curtin & Curtin, he worked at the City of Akron Law Department.
Originally from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Mr. Nicholas is an Eagle Scout and volunteers as a coach for The University of Akron School of Law Trial Team.
Ohio State Bar Association