ATTORNEYS >> JACOB P. NICHOLAS
- J.D., University of Akron School of Law (2017)
- Cum Laude // Dean’s List
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
- Scanlon Bell Inn of Courts
- Trial Team
- 2017 Regional Runner Up, American Association for Justice
- 2016 Regional Semi-finalist, American Association for Justice
- 2015 Regional Runner Up, American Association for Justice
- 2015 Best Overall Advocate, National Trial Advocacy Competition.
- B.S., Ohio University (2013)
Four yearrecipient of the Gateway Excellence Scholarship Award
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity, International, Pre-Law Chapter
Mr. Nicholas practices all areas of tort defense including insurance defense, wrongful death, personal injury, premises liability, and products liability. Prior to joining Curtin Law, he worked at the City of Akron Law Department.
Originally from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Mr. Nicholas is an Eagle Scout and volunteers as a coach for The University of Akron School of Law Trial Team.
Ohio State Bar Association